somewhereINmyVISION

Saturday, June 27, 2009

African Affair

Wait a min... That sounds like a very interesting movie title. And plot.

My uncle has connections in South Africa. Well, they're Tamils. But Africans. Study that. So he has a friend who came down to Singapore some time ago. He's a Chemistry professor you see. But, he also has a school that teaches Tamil and wants to get help with promoting and protecting Tamil over there in SA.

When he came down, I was told to ask help from my teachers to see if they could speak to him about our education system and teaching methods. And I did ask for help. But, it just came a little late. So, the day he visited my house, I was just made to sit down and have a chat with him about what was on his mind.

And damn... I fell in love with him. Not the way you probably think it is. I mean, he's 70 over. Nope nope. Oh anyway, his name is Prof Kandasamy G Moodley! Aah... I still love Demetrius. Lol.

And when I was just chatting with him about Tamil, and ways to help keep it alive, I realised I was loving it! Every moment of it. Well, it was even better with my cousin and uncle and everyone else around. He kept laughing.

Well, it makes me happy. Really, sincerely satisfied and glad to see such people work hard for my language. Being the minority here, I understood what it felt like. and having the 'teacher instincts' and all, I also tried my best to help him out. Cos, I wanted him to be a part of keeping Tamil alive, and tell him as much as I could when it came to ideas. We were talking for about an hour. And then, when he said he would make a move, my heart sank. Lol. Really. I was like.. Awww... Damn... Does he really have to go? Can't he stay all night. Haha!

At least I got to speak to someone like him at all. I don't know why I am even telling you about it. Cos, it was just a very nice feeling you know. I'll try and get the picture I took with him on the day of his departure. Soon.

Satisfying and interesting. It makes me want to visit them over at SA. And maybe even join as a teacher in the school. I'll do a good job, I promise. Lol... And then, I'll find myself an African prince and settle down with him. He'll love me. That, I know. :D

God Bless South Africa. And the world.


School's starting on Monday. I hope people who are affected the H1N1 virus all get well. And people are not stupid enough to go overseas if there is NO FRIGGIN' BLOODY REASON for it. Assholes. You people are making it worse, you goof balls!



I want it as much as I can't get it... Maybe it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home