somewhereINmyVISION

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Words.

I am a sensitive person. But I usually don't like to show it. I pretend quite a bit because I consider myself an actor, a performer. I strongly believe in not breaking down. I like to lead and support people. Most of the time, I am selfless, but other times, I can get very selfish. I pretend to be strong and not bother. But truly, I am very sensitive.

Something that happened when I was 7 will stay in my heart till the end because the words exchanged during those particular 2 minutes will never be erased from my mind. I was at fault. But I regret to this day because I know I hurt you with my words. And you did, hurt me, in return.

I try my best not to hold grudges. But I never forget what has been said, especially if it was an emotional exchange of words.

Be careful of what you say. Words can hurt very easily. Maybe we should all shut up at the end of the day and enjoy the silence that lives in us. That silent, yet soothing rhythm of life and love.



In Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home